Iron on transfers are great for adding a label, logo, or any other customized design to any fabric product you choose. When you order wholesale iron on transfers from Gulfside Heat Transfers, you can choose the size, shape, and colors and order as many as you want to create exciting products to sell or use for your own purpose.
What Can Iron On Transfers Be Used For?
There are countless ways you can choose to use your iron on transfers, including:
- Iron your sport teams name on some new uniform shirts
- Iron your logo or company name onto hats, duffle bags, t-shirts, or any other promotional material you can think of for a fun way to advertise
- Use iron on transfers to make t-shirts for group events such as a school field trip, an organizational outing, a party, or a baby shower
- Create personalized iron on transfers to give as gifts for birthdays or Christmas
At Gulfside Heat Transfers we make ordering wholesale iron on transfers fun and simple. With our three step ordering process you can customize your transfers any way you wish. If you have your own design, come to us to get your iron on transfers designed. If you aren’t really the artistic type, we are ready to help you create graphic designs according to your ideas and requirements.
Fun and Easy Three Step Ordering Process
We make custom heat transfers which are screen printed onto our special premium coated release paper. We use the highest quality inks in our process, which are super durable and made to last. We offer a huge selection of colors and sheet sizes, so you can be as creative as you want to be when you design your iron on transfers. To place your order, all you need to do is:
- Choose your preferred sheet size from our two standard sizes, 12” x 18” or 19” x 25”
- Choose your colors from our selection of 35 high quality inks
- Send in your standard order or request a custom quote for larger or more complicated orders
Why Order with Gulfside Heat Transfers?
Our wholesale iron on transfers are very cost effective, durable, high quality, and easy to use. Our service is quick and many of our customers place repeat orders on a regular basis. We are always here to answer any questions and assist with any part of the design or ordering process. For every order we inspect and test press your iron on transfer two times before shipping to ensure that the quality is top notch. Try us out for your next big event, and see the difference that low cost, high quality iron on transfers from Gulfside can make.