Instill customer loyalty by branding your clothing line with your very own custom screen-printed, plastisol heat transfer tag-less labels. Your customers will be reminded of your company or brand name every time they look at your imprinted label. Tag-less labels are now preferred by many athletic apparel, sportswear, and t-shirt manufacturers.
- Screen printed tag labels are very cost effective and are easy to apply with a professional heat transfer press.
- They are opaque, provide a high level of graphic detail and are ultra soft to the touch.
- Available in 33 phthalate-free plastic ink colors – (see color chart) PMS color matching is available.
- Hot peel transfer tags can be applied on 100% cotton and 50/50 t-shirts and garments
- Elasti-soft transfers tags can be applied on 100% polyester, poly/cotton blends, 100% cotton and non-woven fabrics
- We can gang and screen print your labels on one of two available oversized transfer sheets: 12 inches x 18 inches or 19 inches x 25 inches. Our oversized sheets give you more for your money. Compare N’ Save!
Important Notice: The information required on clothing labels is governed under two separate laws established by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). The textile and Wools Acts require that the labels contain three pieces of information pertaining to the garment fiber content, country of origin and manufacturer/importer or dealer. The Care Labeling Rule requires the care instructions for the garment also be revealed.
*Reference-Notice information found on legalbeagle.com
*Federal Trade Commission Website: ftc.com